Delivery and return
At ARICO, customer satisfaction comes first. This is why we have chosen to offer you free (standard) delivery for all our products in Quebec and Ontario. For your information, delivery charges cover preparation and packing costs, plus postage. They are established according to the place of delivery and not according to the number of items ordered. All orders in Quebec and Ontario on www.arico.ca will get free shipping automatically. We also offer a fixed priority delivery fee of $15+tx covering preparation and packaging costs, plus postage within less than 3 to 9 working days.
A period of three to nine working days must be allocated to the processing of orders for products in stock at our warehouse, to which must be added a possible delivery delay outside our responsibility on the part of our carriers. ARICO.ca can in no way be held responsible for a delay in delivery attributable to the carrier (Expedi Bus, Canada Post, Nationex, CanPar, Xpedigo, TECOR, Obibox, Délivro, Purolator or FedEx).
*ARICO.ca cannot under any circumstances guarantee a delivery time of three to nine working days during sales. Lead times will be directly influenced by order volume received.
**ARICO.ca can in no way be held responsible for a delay in delivery for the holiday season from December 15 of each year.
Return/Refund of goods
ARICO.ca is committed to supplying all of its products in perfect condition, new and guaranteed to be free from defects. If an item happens to be defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, ARICO.ca undertakes to exchange it within 10 days of the delivery date, provided that it is accompanied by the bulletin of delivery or a copy of the invoice (www.arico.ca).
- In the event that a customer wishes to exchange or wishes a full refund of a cover, Bean Bag or ARICO products and that it has been delivered in perfect condition, the delivery costs for the return and the sending of the goods are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
- In the event of cancellation of an order when it is being delivered, the costs of return and cancellation of the order are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note, the Arico team reserves the right to inspect the cover upon return. All products that are not in their initial state will be refused and returned at the customer's expense.
Approximate delivery costs:
- Bean Bag Junior: between $40 and $60 in delivery;
- Bean Bag Junior XL: between $50 and $75 in delivery;
- Bean Bag Cadet: between $85 and $130 in delivery;
- Adult Bean Bag: between $85 and $130 in delivery;
- Dog cushion: between $40 and $75 in delivery;
- Footstool: between $15 and $30 in delivery; and
- Other ARICO products: between $10 and $25 in delivery.
- by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining the reason for your return to make the appropriate arrangements if the client cannot travel or lives outside the Quebec region. Mention your order number to facilitate the process.
The return or refund must occur within 10 days from the date of receipt of your order. No refund or exchange after the 10 days. Note that additional time may be allocated to you for the holiday period.
Updated: January 10, 2022.