The most frequently asked questions about all our products. From warranty to maintenance everything is there! Frequently Asked Questions.
ARICO bean bags can hold several people at once. A weight not exceeding 175 kg is suggested.
If anything under normal use happens to any of the seams before your warranty expires, contact us by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will inform you of the procedure to follow.
The ARICO guarantee, on all its bean bag products, contains the mention for "normal use".
Hand wash with a damp cloth. Do not use chemicals. Machine wash not recommended. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
The interior of our ARICO bean bags, filled with expanded polystyrene beads, may suffer a reduction in volume over time and intensive use of the product.
It is possible to order a refill for your ARICO bean bag. You will be able to order a refill for all the formats offered at Arico.You will find the refills in each of the sections of our online store.
It is possible to order a new cover for your ARICO bean bag
Although our fabrics are made of 100% polyester and it is a high quality fabric, waterproof, non-flammable (flame retardant), water repellent and UV resistant, we advise you in winter, when it rains and during your absence to bring your bean bag inside to improve the durability of your product and facilitate its maintenance.
Arico is a company that takes its ecological footprint to heart, which is why we ask all our customers to drop off the inside of their Bean Bag at an ecocentre near your home when the product is at the end of its life.
It's not an oversight on our part or an error!
Yes, definitely, and we'll explain!
IMPORTANT - What are the warnings on our products?
This product is not a toy and handling the polystyrene beads contained in the inner bag may be dangerous for your safety.
Please read these recommendations carefully before using this product.
Identification of risks :
- The content of this product is made of very small particles and can be dangerous for children! Remove the paperclip used to open the zipper, this way you will prevent a child from opening the cover of your product and gaining access to the inner bag. *It is strongly recommended that parents of young children do this operation to avoid any contact with the polystyrene beads.
- Do not ingest the polystyrene beads! The ingestion of polystyrene itself is not dangerous, but this action could cause the risk of obstruction and (or) choking if swallowed in large quantities. In the case of ingestion of polystyrene beads, rinse the mouth and drink water until the airways are clear.
- Keep this product away from any source of heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and all other sources of ignition! Do not smoke while sitting on this product!
- Keep this product away from residential heated floors. The impermeability of our covers in addition to the insulating properties of polystyrene, can result in an increase in the internal temperature of the product. Do not exceed 75 degrees celcius.
- Do not manipulate! If in contact with the skin for a long period of time, the polystyrene beads can cause irritation. If irritation, wash skin with mild soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
-Avoid contact with the eyes ! If Styrofoam dust or Styrofoam beads get lodged in the eyes, flush them with eye wash solution or clean water while holding the eyelids apart. Consult a doctor if the condition is painful.
- Polystyrene beads are not soluble. Do not pour the contents of this product into a watercourse. If you wish to get rid of your product, it is advisable not to throw it away but rather to take it to the eco-centre closest to your home.
For all other questions about expanded polystyrene beads (EPS) and the possible dangers for your safety and the environmental measures to take,
Please contact email@example.com
For all other questions about this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the material of ARICO bean bags?
The covers of our ARICO Bean Bags are made of 100% polyester made from new materials. Imported at the request of Arico. The interior is made of expanded polystyrene beads made in Quebec.
Quel est la dimensions de nos produits ?
- Bean Bag Adulte : 180 x 145 x 30 cm
- Bean Bag Cadet : 125 X 89 X 76 cm
- Bean Bag Junior XL : 145 X 85 X 85 cm
- Bean Bag Junior : 120 X 90 X 80 cm
- Coussin de sol : 44(diamètre) x 15(hauteur) pouces
- Pouf repose-pieds : 45(diamètre) x 35(hauteur) cm
- Coussin pour chien : Standard = 100 X 75 X 18 cm / XL = 120 X 92 X 18 cm
- RICO - Plateau coussin : 41 X 35 X 25 cm
* Toutes les informations pour nos produits sont disponibles dans l'onglet "Spécifications" dans chacune des fiches-produits.
Quel est le poids de nos produits ?
- Bean Bag Adulte : 7 kg
- Bean Bag Cadet : 5 kg
- Bean Bag Junior XL : 4 kg
- Bean Bag Junior : 3 kg
- Coussin de sol : 3 kg
- Pouf repose-pieds : 0,7 kg
- Coussin pour chien : Standard = 3 kg / XL = 3,5 kg
- RICO - Plateau coussin : 1 kg
* Le poids peut varier de quelques grammes selon les modèles et le nombre de billes de polystyrène à l'intérieur.
What is the maximum weight an ARICO bean bag can take?
Only our adult bean bag format can hold several (2) people at a time. All other models (junior, junior XL and cadet) can only hold one person at a time.
A weight not exceeding 175 kg is suggested for all our bean bag models.
**It is important not to jump on our ARICO bean bags in general but especially when you have attached the ring and the carabiner to the back of it (Adult Bean Bag).
What is the warranty on ARICO bean bags?
Our Bean Bags as well as our ARICO products have a guarantee of 1 year on seams.
If anything, which falls under normal use (see p.FAQ "normal use"), arrives at one of the seams before your warranty expires, contact us by phone or write to us at email@example.com. A member of our team will inform you of the procedure to follow.
** Take care to remove the inner net with the polystyrene beads before starting the process for our Bean Bag products.
What is "normal use" of our products (warranty)?
The ARICO guarantee, on all its bean bag products as well as our products, contains the mention for "normal use".
By "normal use" we mean:
- You use the products for which they are intended;
- Do not jump on the product. You risk damaging it or significantly reducing its life;
- Do not step on the product repeatedly;
- After use, even though our products are waterproof, will always be stored indoors in case of bad weather conditions. It is important to note that you should not leave your bean bag outside at all times without supervision;
- You will not attempt to repair broken products yourself. Contact us as soon as possible if any problem arises;
- You must not use our bean bags on a heated floor;
- The use of our bean bags inside a mezzanine or solarium is not recommended. The insulating properties of polystyrene in addition to the impermeability of our covers considerably increase the interior temperature. Be sure to ventilate the products, opening the bean bag, especially on hot days;
- You should keep in mind that the filling of our beanbag is elastic and over time, with heavy use, the filling may shrink;
- You watch out for sharp objects like nails, screws, scissors, animal claws and more; and
- You do not try to open the poufs to access the filling.
Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the warranty or if the problem was caused by your own use (eg moisture, burns, cuts, tears or other damage), please contact us.
Our team remains at your disposal and we can help you find a solution quickly. By being a factory, the process becomes much easier for you!
What is our delivery method?
Since your needs are varied, we have made two delivery methods available to you:
- We offer free shipping with $50 and more for all ARICO products; and
- Warehouse pick up option;
"Free Shipping" Option
Our partnership allows us to deliver packages that far exceed the usual delivery standards of other competitors, without having to pay exorbitant delivery costs because we take care of everything. When your order is shipped, an agent from the delivery company will arrange to bring your order to your door.
Normal delivery time: 3 to 9 working days.
Delivery time during the holiday season: 12 to 15 working days.
Option "Pick up in Warehouse"
This delivery method is valid for people living in Quebec City or who want to pick up their order at our warehouse. Please wait to receive a notification or confirmation before picking up your order. You must have your order confirmation and an identity document in your hands.
Normal preparation time: up to 3 business days.
Preparation time during the holiday season: 3 to 9 working days.
Address: 1285 rue des ardennes, G1N 0A4, Qc, Canada
At ARICO, delivery is free with an invoice over $50. We take care of everything! It's our way of saying thank you! :)
Whatever the situation, our team remains at your disposal. This is how we are able to provide you with the best possible service.
How can I clean ARICO bean bags or other products?
Hand wash with a damp cloth. Do not use chemicals. Machine wash not recommended. Do not dry clean. Do not machine dry.
- Tips -For simple washing, lay the bean bag flat. With a damp cloth, go over the entire bean bag, rubbing the fabric evenly. For a thorough wash, remove bead bag, lay flat. You can pour water and run through the entire bean bag, rubbing the fabric evenly. You can also soak the cover in the bath for 24 hours with natural cleaning products.
**Washing instructions are located inside the bean bag.
My ARICO bean bag is reduced, can I fill it?
The interior of our ARICO bean bags, filled with expanded polystyrene beads, may suffer a reduction in volume over time and intensive use of the product. Polystyrene balls are subject to a reduction regardless of the products. This is not strictly due to ARICO products.
It is possible to order a refill for your ARICO bean bag.
You will find the refills in each of the sections of our online store.
Here is the direct link: Remplissage ARICO
Can I order a new cover for my Bean Bag?
It is possible to order a new cover for your ARICO bean bag.
If the cover needs to be replaced, please check if your cover is still under warranty. We invite you to contact us so that a representative takes charge of your file. You will need to provide us with proof of purchase (bank statement, order confirmation or invoice).
ARICO offers a superior quality product, which is why we need to make sure that you have our product in your hands. In this way, we avoid that any other company or customer uses, for example, our cover with polystyrene balls of inferior quality.
Can I leave my bean bag outside at all times?
Although our fabrics are made of 100% polyester and it is a high quality fabric, waterproof, flame retardant (flame retardant), water repellent and UV resistant, we advise you in winter, in case of rain and during your absence of bringing your bean bag inside in order to improve the durability of your product and to facilitate its maintenance.
This special fabric provides ideal protection against wind, sun and rain and also has a special coating to prevent fading but it is important to specify that it is not anti-UV.
How do I properly recycle my product?
Arico is a company that takes its ecological footprint to heart, which is why we ask all our customers to drop off the inside of their Bean Bag at an ecocentre near your home when the product is at the end of its life. life.
This is the best way to ensure that polystyrene beads will be recycled and reused in a responsible and environmentally friendly way.
Contact our team, we offer a discount on your product fillings. It is not necessary to discard all of your inner beads before refilling.
Why is there a paper clip instead of a zipper or no zipper on my ARICO bean bag?
This is not an oversight on our part or an error!
It's simple! We have to use a paper clip as a zipper for one reason only: security.
The polystyrene beads are in an inner bag, but if you have young children, removing the paper clip makes it impossible to open the bean bag.
The trombone is a simple, quick way to install and replace when needed and above all we usually have it nearby!
So! Rather ingenious...
Our Junior XL and Junior sizes are the two models that do not have a zipper head.
I have "black" polystyrene beads in my inner bag? Is this normal?
Yes certainly and we explain!
In the process of creating and expanding polystyrene in the factory, one of the final steps is bagging. During this step, the polystyrene beads are placed in “funnel” shaped tanks. This tank is huge, so the other polystyrene balls are not removed one by one at each stage.
The "black" polystyrene balls are in fact higher density polystyrene, therefore more insulating for the use that the manufacturer reserves for it. So, in a way, these marbles are denser and will last slightly longer than other "white" colored marbles. However, they are much more expensive and a bag filled with them would offer less comfort than the one we reserved for you with our marbles.