Our junior size bean bag with our boreal fabric is foolproof! Waterproof fabric, 100% polyester, resistant to chafing and tearing (anti abrasion), resistant to UV(not anti-UV), non-flammable (fire retardant). Interior protection of 100% polyurethane fabric.
Our medium bean bag, the middle of the ARICO family! Our signature one-position, easy-to-use model. Instinctive and stable like a chair while having the comfort that ARICO products give you. Thanks to its unique shape and height, it is less bulky than our adult format. Ideal, due to its shape, for those who suffer from knee, hip or back pain.
A design object, robust, but above all comfortable. ARICO bean bags offer several advantages and benefits for the body in addition to their versatility and unparalleled support. Best value for money on the market!
- Dimensions: 125 X 89 X 76 cm.
- Arico cover: made of 100% polyester made of brand new materials. Imported at the request of Arico.
- Filling: high density polystyrene beads (5mm) PSE 100% recyclable.
- The polystyrene balls are in an internal net for child protection.
- Bean Bag Cadet: waterproof fabric, 100% polyester, resistant to chafing and tearing (anti abrasion), UV resistant (not anti-UV), non-flammable (fire retardant). Interior protection of 100% polyurethane fabric. ISO 12927-2 Certified.
Hand wash with a damp cloth. Do not use chemicals. Machine wash not recommended. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
- Tips -
For simple washing, lay the bean bag flat. With a damp cloth, go over the entire bean bag, rubbing the fabric evenly. For a thorough wash, remove bead bag, lay flat. You can pour water and run through the entire bean bag, rubbing the fabric evenly. You can also soak the cover in the bath for 24 hours with natural cleaning products.
**Washing instructions are located inside the bean bag.
Our ARICO Bean Bags have a 1 year warranty on seams.
If anything under normal use happens to any of the seams before your warranty expires, contact us by phone or email us at email@example.com . A member of our team will inform you of the procedure to follow.
Take care to remove the inner net with the polystyrene beads before starting the process.